How Nuvoli utilised HaloPSA’s ticketing system for better utilisation of staffing resources and improved service to customers.
Cost savings for customers due to high quality data
Transitioned seamlessly to home-working during COVID-19 with the web app
Expanded services without the need for additional headcount
Quickfire Q&A Case Study with Nuvoli
In a sentence or two, tell us what your company does.
Nuvoli works within the telecoms sector to help our mid-market and enterprise clients to:
• save costs through analysis of billing, bench-marking of tariffs and overcharge recovery
• provide monthly telecoms expense management in order to ensure billing accuracy, to drive down costs and provide up to date management information
• help with the day-to-day management and provision of fixed and mobile telephony.
Before you found HaloPSA, what problems were you facing?
Our ticket queuing system was based on organising tickets within our email application and this was becoming a limiting factor as our business grew. In addition, our CRM tool was proving difficult to adapt to the needs of our business, with reliable developers hard to identify and difficult to engage with.
Which features and integrations have you been using and why?
The flexibility of the ticketing system has provided us with a much better overview of our operations, enabling better utilisation of staffing resources and in turn, a better service to our customers.
• The reporting suite has enabled the straightforward production of bespoke reports which has enhanced the breadth and accuracy of information available to management and customers alike
• The ability to upload assets in bulk, and to make bulk changes to existing assets is key to our operation, and this feature has proved extremely useful
• Being able to have direct access to consultants who are able to amend the code and personalise features and functions is a great benefit to us, enabling us to react rapidly to customer requirements and changes in processes
“Having a web-based solution has meant that we have been able to move seamlessly to home-working, and metrics such as timesheets and timelines provide essential management information that allows us to continue to work efficiently in this new environment.“
What are some of the ways HaloPSA has helped you?
• Efficiencies driven by using Halo have enabled us to onboard two blue chip companies during the past twelve months and expand the range of services offered to a number of existing customers without the need to invest in additional headcount in our support team
• The daily sharing of data between Halo and our billing system has resulted in a much better quality of data, making our monthly TEM reports more accurate, driving larger costs savings for our customers
• Having a web-based solution has meant that we have been able to move seamlessly to home-working, and metrics such as timesheets and timelines provide essential management information that allows us to continue to work efficiently in this new environment.
Try HaloPSA free for 30 days.
Immediate Access. No Credit Card Required.