Primend provides specialist M365 and Azure Cloud solutions and support with HaloPSA.
Very good customer overview
Self-Service Portal engagement
Quickfire Q&A Case Study with Primend
Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
Small and medium private companies
~7000 per month
In a sentence or two, tell us what your company does.
Primend is a Pan-Baltic Microsoft platform expert specializing in Microsoft 365, Power Platform, and Azure cloud solutions and support.
Our mission is to create solutions for people who are passionate about making their companies more successful.
We do this at Primend by cooperating honestly, constantly learning, developing ourselves, and remembering where we started – with the courage to do things differently.
Before you found HaloPSA, what problems were you facing?
- We needed one unified platform to get a big picture / unified view of our customers. We had separate platforms for CRM, Service Desk, Project Management, Development Management and Finance.
- To make the Customer Service Portal Experience seamless.
- Track SLAs and time management with very high precision.
What were your requirements in a new tool?
In total, we wrote down 62 requirements that we want to see from the MSP platform and Halo managed to fulfill all those requirements. Other MSP platforms managed to get only 19-33 requirements covered.
Which features and integrations have you been using and why?
- From Halo features we are using:
- CRM, Agreements, and Customer field – We have created an easy way for our IT-Business Consultants to understand what services our customers have and from what they could benefit.
- Service Desk and Projects – We have replaced our previous Service Desk platform, Project management platform, and Development platform with Halo.
- From the integrations we are using:
- Call center and SMS sending
- Our agent identification management through the Azure AD
- Calendar management through the Exchange calendar
- We are planning to invest more time in the Customer Self-Service Portal to make sure that customers can very easily see what services they have, and request service requests for them, and the backbone would be automatons that would be triggered through those services.
What’s your experience of working with the HaloPSA / Altacom team so far?
The on-boarding process was very fast, and they spent one week in our office to set up all the basics even now it’s so good that Halo Team (big thanks to Rhys De Gruchy) and Altacom are holding our hands after we have used their platform for 6 months.
What are some of the ways HaloPSA has helped you?
- We are getting a unified view of all our customers and all departments have a good way to work together because going from one process to another is seamless.
- SLAs have improved and we can very easily check if something has been breached.
Altacom is the official distributor for Halo solutions across the Baltics and Finland. The implementation and onboarding process of Primend HaloPSA involved close collaboration between the Halo team and Altacom’s team. The Halo team provided technical expertise in product implementation, while Altacom Estonia led the project and handled communication at the local level.
Try HaloPSA free for 30 days.
Immediate Access. No Credit Card Required.