CRMADDON PSA Integration
The flexible interface between CRM and HaloPSA for optimal collaboration between departments.
Separate software is often used for contact management and the processing of managed services. Users therefore have to switch between the two systems again and again, which is laborious and time-consuming. The experts from CRMADDON have now developed a solution that connects both systems. This means that data can be freely exchanged with each other.
Thanks to the bidirectionality, data can be exchanged on both sides (or just on one side) depending on the requirements.
Thanks to the CRMADDON interface, you can offer your customers optimal service with short processing times.
For example, your sales department knows what support has agreed with the customer. And that without looking into a separate ticket system. The information is supplied directly from the CRM system, which is already open anyway.
On the other hand, support staff can access information stored in the CRM directly in the ticket system.
The synchronization takes place fully automatically in the background.
- Synchronise company data from Act! CRM to customers in HaloPSA
- Synchronise contacts from Act! CRM to users in HaloPSA
- Free configuration – you decide which data should be transferred between Act! CRM and HaloPSA
- Synchronise information about tickets from HaloPSA to Act! CRM
- Permanent synchronization runs automatically – changes to data are transferred bidirectionally
- Collaboration between departments: Real-time insights into customer needs
To find out about our other integrations available, visit our integration page.