Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the HaloPSA platform
Guides > Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
This should be requested by yourself with our Support Team, your Customer Success Manager or the Consultant currently Implementing the system. Steps required are outlined below;
- Provide us with a certificate for the URLs required if these do not use one of our own domains or ask that we request one from AWS, this will be a DNS validated certificate and will require you add a record to your DNS for each domain required.
- These are generated programmatically and will be given to you when generated.
- Point the relevant address required at mycompany-portal.halo[product].com with a CNAME record. EX: support.mycompany.com CNAME mycompany-portal.halopsa.com
- Where mycompany is the tenancy name given to you and is the default web application address given to you or chosen by you.
- [Product] is the product you licence from us; HaloPSA, HaloITSM or Haloservicedesk.
- Once these are in place please inform us and we will complete the work on our side
- The Branding can then be changed once live in the Application configuration present in your system. This is accessed in Configuration > Integrations > Halo API > Configure Applications and the options are at the bottom of the application configuration.
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through
- Syncing Exchange Calendars