Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the HaloPSA platform
Syncing Exchange Calendars
Halo can sync appointments with your Exchange calendars, if you use Office 365 or a custom exchange we can sync it.
Turning Exchange Sync on Globally
Under Configuration > Calendars and Appointments and head into Exchange Calendars input the relevant settings in here for the master account to the exchange:
The information you input here comes from your exchange configuration, if you do not know these details please contact a relevant colleague. You will need to configure "App Impersonation" to facilitate this integration. Our support team can you point you in the right direction to do this but cannot make any changes to your exchange instance.
Syncing Your Appointments
To turn on/off your own calendar syncing:
- Click your profile picture
- Click My Account
- Head to the Preferences Tab
- Scroll down to Calendar and Appointments
- Modify this setting as necessary
- Click the X in the corner to close this inner window.
Your settings saved automatically and are now set.
Integration Not Working
If the integration is not pulling through your appointments from your exchange calendar, it is likely that your NHServer's settings have not been adjusted to allow for calendar synchronisation.
If you are a hosted customer, please check before enabling this setting as you may have more than one NHServer, which can cause some issues. Please email our support team to find out if this is the case.
To turn this on go to Configuration > Advanced Settings > Configure NHServer > then scroll down to the options that allow for calendar synchronisation, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through
- Syncing Exchange Calendars