Integrate Splunk with PSA software to leverage real-time searches and incidents
100,000+ people, from 40+ countries, trust HaloPSA to deliver their PSA software:
Integrate Splunk with PSA software overview
Splunk is used for monitoring, searching, analyzing and visualizing the machine generated data in real time. It can monitor and read different type of log files and stores data as events in indexers. This tool allows you to visualize data in various forms of dashboards.
With the HaloPSA integration, you can get Splunk to send alerts to the HaloPSA API and turn these alerts into tickets. For example, you can direct Splunk to read your log files, then Splunk will alert you to any major errors that you teach it to look for. This integration means you can save time by integrating and automating Splunk with HaloITSM, empowering you with all the details to resolve issues quickly.
How the Splunk with PSA software integration is beneficial for you
- Solve issues faster by automating creation of tickets
- Troubleshoot with ease with links and details incorporated in the tickets
- Become more proactive in monitoring and alerting issues
- Provide real-time business insight to increase visibility
- Reduce downtime when issues occur
- Improve change and problem management with deeper insights
To find out about our other integrations available, visit our integration page.
Try HaloPSA now. Start your free trial today.
Demand more from your PSA.
The fast and simple way to manage your entire MSP business.
There’s more to discover
Easy setup and everything as standard. Learn more about HaloPSA.
Try HaloPSA free for 30 days.
Immediate Access. No Credit Card Required.