Azure Sentinel PSA Integration
With the Azure Sentinel PSA Integration, leverage real-time searches and incidents.
Integrate Azure Sentinel with PSA software overview
Azure Sentinel is used for monitoring, searching, analyzing and visualizing the machine generated data in real time. It can monitor and read different type of log files and stores data as events in indexers. This tool allows you to visualize data in various forms of dashboards.
With the HaloPSA integration, you can get Azure Sentinel to send alerts to the HaloPSA API and turn these alerts into tickets. For example, you can direct Azure Sentinel to read your log files, then Azure Sentinel will alert you to any major errors that you teach it to look for. This integration means you can save time by integrating and automating Azure Sentinel with HaloPSA, empowering you with all the details to resolve issues quickly.
How the Azure Sentinel with PSA software integration is beneficial for you
- Solve issues faster by automating creation of tickets
- Troubleshoot with ease with links and details incorporated in the tickets
- Become more proactive in monitoring and alerting issues
- Provide real-time business insight to increase visibility
- Reduce downtime when issues occur
- Improve change and problem management with deeper insights
To find out about our other integrations available, visit our integration page.