nGeneration centralises and improves service levels with HaloPSA
Increased revenue as a direct result of tracking billable items and time
Saved time by linking assets and contracts to tickets
Confidence in the HaloPSA platform and team
Quickfire Q&A Case Study with nGeneration
In a sentence or two, tell us what your company does.
nGeneration provide IT services to the corporate UK hospitality and retail sectors. This includes a 365 day support hub and team of nationwide field engineers, project managers, staging centre, training and installation engineers. We also provide custom solutions that are hardware and/or software related.
Before you found HaloPSA, what problems were you facing?
- Managing SLA timings for different customers was difficult and work flows were not readily available
- Lack of integration with our customers systems led to re-punching, time delays and errors
- Poor reporting for internal management use and ability to share with customers
- The speed / resilience of our existing systems were out dated
Which features and integrations have you been using and why?
- We use CRM integration – For direct customer integration of support calls
- We use the cloud based model – To enable remote working
- Automated Ticket logging via email
What are some of the ways HaloPSA has helped you?
- Efficiency – savings on engineer efficiency with knowledge base templates ensuring site visits, that common standards are maintained
- Providing and evidencing industry best SLA’s has facilitated winning new corporate customers in 2020
- 10% of hardware calls remotely resolved, up form 5% saving cost of field visits
- Reporting – KPI reporting has saved on internal staff costs from manual creating of management reporting
Try HaloPSA free for 30 days.
Immediate Access. No Credit Card Required.