Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the HaloPSA platform
1. You can now choose a booking type/duration from the Ticket Type config. If set this removes the duration selection from the booking form and uses the duration selected within the Ticket type settings.
2. When Agent Resource Booking type is set to "Agent" at the ticket type level, if the ticket is unassigned it will now allow booking and assign the appointment to an Agent within the Team specified within the "Default Agent Booking Resource Type" setting.
3. Resource booking settings on the Ticket Type config screen have been tidied and moved to their own Bookings tab.
- Asset Import - CSV/XLS/Spreadsheet Method
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating a New Application for API Connections
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Halo Integrator
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through