Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the HaloPSA platform
Search All Actions on Search Bar
Searching all action notes when searching tickets requires full-text searching to be enabled with the Contains Table method.
Activate "Enable Full-Text Searching on Action notes" in Config > Advanced Settings.
The search screen/side menu will then search action notes by default. Searching action notes on the left hand tree search can be enabled by checking "Search all Actions" within the search options.
Note that search times will be slower with this option enabled.
- Asset Import - CSV/XLS/Spreadsheet Method
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating a New Application for API Connections
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Halo Integrator
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through