Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the HaloPSA platform
First, we want to ensure that your Call Management module is enabled.
To do this, head to the Configuration > Channels > Call Management.
If it is enabled, it will be coloured and if it is disabled, it will be grey. To enable, hover over the module and press the '+'.
Click into the module, then select 'General Settings'. Then grab the URL given under the 'Integrations' tab.
Next, go to your 1Stream Integration Platform and then go to Administration > Manage Organisation > Screen Pop URL > Add
Here you can give it a name, save, select your Halo product from the 'link type' drop-downs, then add in the URL you copied from the call management screen above.
You can follow along with the configuration video on bvoip's website here
NOTE: You must have the bvoip 1Stream Integration Platform for this integration to work.
- Asset Import - CSV/XLS/Spreadsheet Method
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating a New Application for API Connections
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Halo Integrator
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through