Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the HaloPSA platform
Bulk Applying Billing Plan Combinations
This article shows you how to bulk-apply billing plan combinations to customers to save you from having to configure each one individually.
The Billing Templates will create an agreement if the customer does not have one, so it is recommended to create the agreements first. This can be done either manually or through the import spreadsheet and this will allow a billing plan combination rule to match an existing contract, rather than create a new one.
1. Add a column to the "Client and Site" import spreadsheet called "billingtemplate_id"
2. Put the ID of the Billing Template in that column against each customer. You can find the ID of the Billing Template by navigating to it in Configuration > Billing > Billinb Templates > select one > look in the URL for the ID of that template.
3. Import the customers by going to Configuration > Users > General Settings > Import Customers & Sites, this will set the "Billing Template" drop down field on your customers, but it won't update the combinations yet.
4. Go to Config > Billing > Billing Templates > select the template > click "Update Customers", this will then update every customer so that it uses the BPC in the template.
This will update and set the Billing Plan Combinations on all customers.
- Asset Import - CSV/XLS/Spreadsheet Method
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating a New Application for API Connections
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Halo Integrator
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through