Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the HaloPSA platform
Guides > Google Mail Using SMTP error- The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated.
Google Mail Using SMTP error- The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated.
- Log into the gmail account.
- Click manage your google account
- Click Security (safety if translated from another language)
- Click access less secure apps
- Click allow less secure apps on
- Run a new test for the mail box in Halo and you should get the following:
- Asset Import - CSV/XLS/Spreadsheet Method
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating a New Application for API Connections
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Halo Integrator
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through