Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the HaloPSA platform
Manually Creating a Ticket
As well as emails generating tickets in Halo and users logging on the end-user portal, you can also raise them manually. The new ticket button shown on the far left of the below image, can be added using the advanced setting
in Configuration > Advanced Settings:
Quick Guide to Raising a Ticket
- Head to the tickets screen.
- Click new in the top right of your ticket view as shown in the above screenshot.
- Add the relevant end user by searching or typing the name or customer:
- Select a ticket type and begin to fill in the details.
- Summary is what appears at the top of a ticket screen.
- Details is what populates the first action on the ticket.
- Fill in the other fields within the ticket type, the fields to fill in will depend on what is chosen in the field list of the ticket type, these are chosen in a ticket type, which is found in Configuration > Tickets > Ticket Types > *Field List Tab of a Ticket Type*
- Click submit.
You've created a ticket! The ticket will load up on your screen for further viewing or scheduling for you.
If you do not see the new button it may be that you don't have permissions to add tickets in this way, see your administrator or contact our support team for clarification.
- Asset Import - CSV/XLS/Spreadsheet Method
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating a New Application for API Connections
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Halo Integrator
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through