Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the HaloPSA platform
Viewing a Client's Tickets
You can view a complete list of all tickets past and present opened by any given client. This is done by navigating to the Client's record and clicking the tickets tab. You can choose to view different sets of tickets using the filter profiles, be it Open, Open and On Hold, or Closed, or even with given statuses like those awaiting approval.
Viewing the Client Record From a Ticket
On the right hand pane or the Details Tab click into the Client's name to bring up their record
Viewing the Client's record from the Customer's Screen
Click on the customer tab in the navigation pane and find the customer you wish to view and click on their name or row.
The Ticket Screen
However you navigate to this screen, the tickets tab will always be in the same position and display the same information. This ticket screen acts the same as the main one only with the restriction that you can only view the tickets for this Client.
- Asset Import - CSV/XLS/Spreadsheet Method
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating a New Application for API Connections
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Halo Integrator
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through