Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the HaloPSA platform
A Quick Guide to Scheduling Reports
Scheduled reporting is a tool that can email reports to relevant parties on specified schedule. This can be anything from SLA stats on tickets raised/closed in a period to managerial staff all the way to a daily breakdown of agent hours and interactions in the day.
To create a scheduled report email:
- Head to the report you wish to send out.
- Click "Edit".
- Click on the "Scheduled Emails" section.
- Press on ⊕ to create a new schedule.
- Decide on which format you'd like the report to arrive as.
- PDF Format will only print 1 page width as this is analogous to A4 Paper, best for reports with fewer columns.
- Compose the email that will send using the fields and input the recipient(s).
- The calendar will show you the dates on which the report will send.
- Dates in the past will show in grey
- Dates in the future show in blue
- Decide on the report's schedule using the type and options explained below.
- Click "Save" to send the report using the schedule you have now configured.
You have a number of scheduling options available to you:
Selected Days of the Week
This is the way of sending regular weekly or daily reports and is a WYSIWYG system, so what you input will directly correlate to what happens.
Day of the Month and Repeat Interval
- This screen is a little more involved with "Send on this month" being the calendar month's number
- 0=Every Month, 1 = January, 2 = February etc.
- Repeat months being repeat every X months.
- Repeat years being repeat every X years.
- Days ahead of schedule is as it says.
- This means you can set a report to send say on the 1st of every month but schedule it one day ahead to be the report for the month up to the last day exclusive.
If "Send on this month" is 0 then the schedule will ignore repeat months. It should also be noted that if 'Send on This Day Of the Month' is outside of the date parameters (31st of Feb for example) then the report will be sent on the last day of the month.
- Asset Import - CSV/XLS/Spreadsheet Method
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating a New Application for API Connections
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Halo Integrator
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through