Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the HaloPSA platform
Guides > Annotating Images in Actions
Annotating Images in Actions
Adding captions to images can be a great way of creating an easy-to-understand response or resolution for an end-user. This is available in all rich text boxes in Halo.
Adding a Caption
- Add the image to your email by copy/pasting inline with the text or dragging into or clicking the box shown below:
- Scroll so you can see the bottom of the image and click on the image so this menu appears:
- Click the 'Image Caption' button.
- Type in your desired caption and click off of the caption text area.
And here's how it looks:
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through
- Syncing Exchange Calendars