Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the HaloPSA platform
Workdays and Working Hours
Configuring your workdays in Halo is simple! Workdays can be linked to individual SLAs or Suppliers, this particularly useful when you work on a global scale or with numerous 3rd parties.
You can also add sets of holidays in to these. These could be the hours of the festive period you are closed or any observed holidays/bank holidays.
Creating a set of Working Hours
Heading into Configuration > Service Level Agreements (SLA) click on Workdays:
- Click New
- Fill in the name and decide whether all days have the same working hours
- If this is unchecked you will need to fill in the details for each individual working day
- Fill in the relevant working hours and check the working days as necessary
- Click Save.
Once you have saved a set of Workdays, you can then add holidays (please note you must press "Save" on a new workday before adding holidays).
Any dates listed here will be excluded when response and resolution SLA's are counting down to their deadline. This ensures that your service targets are not affected on a non-working day:
- Click into the relevant workdays
- Press edit just below the top ribbon
- Navigate to the holidays tab
- Your current holidays are listed here
- Click ⊕ to add a new holiday
- Select the date on which this falls
- Add a description
- Press Save
- Your holiday is now listed in the table.
- Press save under the top ribbon to finally save your changes
Using your Workdays
You can use these sets of working hours in many areas to designate whether something will be treated as in or out of hours.
Examples of these are:
- SLA Settings
- Agent Settings
- Agent Roles by extension of Agents
Often tied to an SLA with the corresponding workdays assigned, these are used to recalculate SLA Fix and Response dates as these are assigned the appropriate SLA.
- Asset Import - CSV/XLS/Spreadsheet Method
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating a New Application for API Connections
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Halo Integrator
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through