Documentation to assist with the setup and configuration of the HaloPSA platform
The Halo Ticket screen is likely to be the most used page within Halo. So, we’ve designed it for the way that teams want to work.
1. Agent - This is a technician in a team, the small green circle attached to it indicates their availability status, e.g. Green = Available.
2. Sections – Click here to expand/close sections to view agents and distribution of ticket within the section.
3. Filters – Click to change how the filters on how/what tickets are displayed.
4. Search functionality – Quick search customers or tickets.
5. Home Button - This directs you back to the Home Page from any page in Halo.
6. Ticket Volume - Shows how many tickets are in the queue (that comply with the filters applied).
7. Select All - Click to highlight all tickets, or individual tickets. From here right click to apply an action to all selected tickets.
8. View Filters – Click to change how the filters on how/what tickets are displayed.
9.Ticket ID - Each ticket that enters Halo will be given a unique ticket ID which helps distinguish between tickets.
10. Customer/Site/User – Indicates where the owner of the ticket originates from.
11. Ticket Type – The Ticket Types are an easy way to define different categories of tickets, by what information they will contain. Such as an Incident Break Fix ticket, or a Sales ticket.
12. Ticket – This is the ticket, this will arrive as emails are sent into your inbox. Click to open up the ticket to view details and do actions against the ticket.
13. Search Function – For Accessing information on Tickets, Articles, Assets, Clients, Sites, Users and Agents. For more information about Search, please visit this guide:
14. Notifications – For staying up to date with any event that needs your attention, this can be found here.
15. Task List – For creating day-to-day lists to stay on top of workload.
16. Activity Feed - Gives a direct live feed of actions being carried out in the system.
17. Time Sheet – Showing you and your teams day breakdown of activity, you can track time management and efficiency here.
19. My Account – To view your Account, set your status, reset your Password, enabling 2 Factor Authentication or Logging out. You can do this here.
20. Additional Options – Adjust the view to Tile mode, or edit columns.
21. New Ticket - Opens the New Ticket Panel to create a new ticket.
22. Refresh Ticket List - 4. Refresh Ticket List – Force refreshes the list of tickets to show any new updates.
23. Ticket Summary – Shows Subject of Email sent in.
24. Ticket Status Indicator – Shows the current state of the ticket.
- Call Management in Halo
- Creating Agents and Editing Agent Details
- Departments, Teams and Roles
- Importing Data
- Multiple New Portals with different branding for one customer [Hosted]
- Organisation Basics
- Organising Teams of Agents
- Step-by-Step Configuration Walk Through
- Syncing Exchange Calendars