HaloPSA N-Able N-Central Integration
Integrate N-Able N-Central with PSA software to import asset and site data
The N-Able N-Central product is an award-winning RMM and MSP service automation platform. It’s core functionality includes:
- Network topology mapping to automatically discover your entire network and create comprehensive maps of it.
- Remotely monitor devices across operating systems and platforms.
- Remote access to perform maintenance and fix issues without leaving your desk.
- Patch manager to ensure software is up to date across your assets.
- Alerts on performance of your assets.
HaloPSA has an intelligent integration with this platform which allows a sync between the two platforms and allows the importing of asset and site data. Furthermore, when you integrate N-Able N-Central with PSA, alerts can be processed from HaloPSA and create tickets within your N-Central instance. This ensures total communication between the two platforms and therefore, in the day-to-day running of your business.
As with all our integrations, we have a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to lead you through the simple N-Central integration set-up. However, if you need any further assistance just call our friendly support team.
To find out about our other integrations available, visit our integration page.