Take advantage of the iPhone app, included as part of your subscription to HaloPSA.
The HaloPSA iPhone app is available on iTunes Store for you and your team to use completely free of charge. We believe that you won’t find functionality like it anywhere else. You can even test all of its features during your trial period.
The iPhone app was our first requested smartphone app, and we have delivered industry leading functionality that we have not yet discovered in other apps in the market.
Whilst on the move, you will be able to add new requests, update existing ones, contact your end-users, look up all of the details on your customer, site, end-users, assets, items, stock and capture multiple agent and end-user signatures on the touch-screen.
- Work offline and upload when online with local database.
- Choose data you need to refresh on the go after full download.
- Add New requests for your end-users as you would in main product.
- See Unassigned requests for your end-users and pick them up.
- View your existing requests for your end-users with full history.
- E-mail updates to your end-users, or add private notes.
- Access and edit end-user details and notes when on site with them.
- View and filter end-user auto requests, scheduled maintenance calls.
- Capture multiple end-user/Agent signatures to sign off work.
- Capture photographs for visual confirmation of work or environments.
- See date occurred, call status, notes added by team so all up-to-date.
- E-mail and call end-user straight from their details in the app.
- Capture your time and charge rates on request, for time management.
- Update end-users by sending notes by e-mail, or web interface.
- Plot locations on maps app integration, plotting routes to next location.
- Submit journeys and expenses to track expenditure, reduce mistakes.
- Add Assets and Items to requests easily, upload with all information.