HaloPSA Active Directory Integration
Integrate Active Directory with PSA software to seamlessly synchronise users and agents
If you’re from the education sector, or a larger organisation with lots of staff, you’re more than likely to have all of your end-users stored in an Active Directory structure of containers.
If your LDAP containers are in good order, you can mirror the structure within HaloPSA, all at the click of a button. Even if your LDAP structure needs some attention, HaloPSA can adapt the tree structure to how you wish to structure it, whilst running an ongoing, regular sync of data.
Should anyone leave the organisation, HaloPSA will inactivate users that are no longer active in the directory, if no tickets exist for them. If they are still with you, bring over all the information about them in your AD into HaloPSA!
- Import all of your end-users accounts from AD to HaloPSA.
- Map data from their entries directly to HaloPSA fields.
- Choose what information is mapped, what has usefulness.
- Map containers to site level, populate users in an instant.
- Setup an ongoing sync with your AD, to ensure data quality.
- Set the sync on your terms, so as not to overburden resources.
- Also import Agent accounts, as well as end-users.
- Use Windows Authentication to ensure automatic login.
If you are supporting end-users internally, are within an education organisation, or have access to Customer’s Active Directories, HaloPSA can integrate with their containers, to populate your Area/Client treeview as part of an ongoing sync. The Active Directory wizard allows Sites to be linked to OU Containers in the Active Directory. If your Active Directory is in good order, and sensibly organised, HaloPSA can easily mimic this.
The functionality within HaloPSA that allows Active Directory information to be mapped to their relevant HaloPSA fields within the setup. Leave the Active Directory as the Master Database, and update HaloPSA on an ongoing Active Directory sync.
To find out about our other integrations available, visit our integration page.