HaloPSA PowerShell Integration
Integrate PowerShell with PSA software and run scripts based on HaloPSA events.
Integrate PowerShell with PSA software, helping you to automate administrative tasks based on HaloPSA events with ease.
Parameters specified within the PowerShell script can be mapped to HaloPSA fields and the values of these fields passed into the script when run. Scripts can even be assigned to particular actions, or, be linked with an approval process.
- Run PowerShell scripts from HaloPSA events.
- Scripts can be created from within the HaloPSA platform.
- There is no limit on the number of scripts you can create.
- Create PowerShell scripts to run when processes are approved.
- Run PowerShell scripts as part of HaloPSA Scheduled Tasks.
To get started, HaloPSA needs to know all details of your PowerShell Script and the mappings of the HaloPSA fields to your PowerShell Script parameters. Following this, simply choose the outcome in HaloPSA once the Script has been run successfully and you are ready to go! You can then apply these scripts to approval processes and actions within HaloPSA.
Setting up your integration with PowerShell couldn’t be more straightforward. We have even created easy to follow instructions on carrying this out and our support team are ready to help should you need it.
To find out about our other integrations available, visit our integration page.