Integrate QuickBooks with PSA software to streamline your billing and customer management.
100,000+ people, from 40+ countries, trust HaloPSA to deliver their PSA software:
HaloPSA provides a world class end-to-end help desk system with QuickBooks Integration. It is one of the only product worldwide to integrate with QB 2015 to QB 2023 including Australia and New Zealand Reckon branded editions. We are one of few help desk vendors to have passed the Intuit Integration Technical Review and as a result have been listed on the intuit marketplace as a partner.
The integration with QuickBooks allows you to bill for Time, Materials and Contracts. The integration is 2-way, so with the one-click QuickBooks set-up wizard, for easy import of data.
You can retrieve all of your Customer and Service Items details from your QuickBooks database (on a read-only basis), and import them straight into the HaloPSA database, at a click of a button.
- Technician’s Time and Labour on all actions on all requests at all times. Process separately from other charges too, itemised billing etc.
- Account for Agent Mileage, with separate and customer-specific rates and surcharges.
- Account for Agent Travel / Journey Time with separate and customer-specific rates and surcharges.
- Account for Agent Expenses, including tolls and congestion charges, lunches, fuel etc.
- Multiple Charge Rates with minimum billing time, start dates, historic tracking and customer-specific rates.
- Multiple Charge Rates with increment minute levels, start dates, historic tracking and customer-specific rates.
- Multiple Charge Rates with “Out of Hours” Multiplier, start dates, historic tracking and customer-specific rates.
- Multiple Charge Rates with Holiday Multiplier, start dates, historic tracking and customer-specific rates.
- Multiple Charge Rates with effective dates to track changes to all Charge Rates, general or customer-specific over time.
- Set Global Charge Rates and override with Customer specific Charge Rates including multipliers and surcharges.
- Multiple Tax Codes, with Customer-specific overrides, for true global support from one software.
- Recurring Billing Items, such as web hosting, domain renewals, and software licence tracking etc. all as standard.
- Simple to complex Contract Management per Area/Client with advanced combination billing, including Fixed Price, PrePay, Pay As You Go (PAYG).
- PrePay Check Mechanism, with Balance Threshold with reporting and notifications of thresholds met, auto top-ups.
- Prepay and Fixed Price Balance Check for New Requests processing, based on the levels and thresholds at Area/Client level.
- Contract Expiry Date Management, with reporting and notifications to monitor and prompt conversations for renewals.
- Comprehensive Monthly Billing Reports, with any information stored in database available for reporting.
- Pre-configure everything, so Technicians don’t need to remember Customer Billing plans. All they do is record what they’ve done.
- Other options include asset or device based billing, incremental amounts, rollover options, Items sold from a catalogue.
- Issue items to the area/client straight from an Item repository catalogue, with advanced cost analysis mechanisms.
- Include Ad hoc Items that are not in the main Catalogue, and import lists from the import facility in the main interface.
- Advanced Costing and Price Information at Item Level for advanced Reporting, with margins, FIFO processing and much more.
- Record Invoice Numbers against Requests, and view Invoices separately in the CRM area, all customised to your corporate identity.
- NHD Billing uses PDF Invoices with fully customisable Templates, all done from the interface, with all your own design and branding.
- Override with Customer-specific Excel Invoice Templates, for a more personal touch.
- Create Periodic Invoices weeks ahead of due date, with all the detail you need on the line items.
- View and control billing data down to the individual action, and view invoice details throughout product, including request details view.
- Restrict sensitive financial information from users who do not need to see it, with robust and granular controls on accounts.
- Bill at the charge rate level, or provide itemised billing of all items and labour provided. Your choice!
- Lots more advanced functionality available and #ChallengeNHD for anything we haven’t thought of yet!
Once this is done, HaloPSA knows exactly where to inject data back out into QuickBooks invoices. This kind of integration is second to none, and allows you and your team to bill for time, materials and contracts in a billing report run, that you run at your own discretion.
The functionality also allows for Out of Hours Multipliers, as well as the rounding of time. If you have different rates for different Customers, based on contracts or service level agreements, you can build these in as well. We’ve worked closely with QuickBooks to ensure a completely template based descriptions on QuickBooks invoices comes directly from HaloPSA, saving time and administrative burden.
Throughout the program, there are ways to capture elements of your business that may be billable to your Customers.
To find out about our other integrations available, visit our integration page.
Try HaloPSA now. Start your free trial today.
Demand more from your PSA.
The fast and simple way to manage your entire MSP business.
There’s more to discover
Easy setup and everything as standard. Learn more about HaloPSA.
Try HaloPSA free for 30 days.
Immediate Access. No Credit Card Required.