HaloPSA Twitter Integration
Integrate Twitter with PSA software to centralise your communication channels into a single solution.
Social networking can make or break a company’s reputation. The ability to make issues visible in a public forum, means companies have to step up their consumer interaction.
Management of Twitter profiles and tweets can be cumbersome, so HaloPSA has created a new social networking integration for Twitter using their development platform.
Once tweets include your company handle, see them organised in HaloPSA, and create tickets straight away. Conversations are recorded, and sent back via a tweet on Twitter for them to read.
Never leave your customers without fast response again, as HaloPSA notifies you of tweets as they happen.
- Authorise HaloPSA to access your Twitter Company accounts.
- Send tweets and Twitter updates from the interface and record history.
- See mentions on tweets as they happen, and create tickets from them.
- Carry out actions on the ticket as you normally would others.
- Add actions to the call designed for responding to Twitter tweets.
- See character limits for your responses as you type in NHD actions.
- Further responses and replies recorded against same ticket.
- Report on the number of calls vs number of tweets in reporting etc.
We want you to be as successful as you can be, using our product to manage how you are perceived by the life source of your business; your customers. Even for non-profit organisations, handling online interactions quickly and easily from one interface, change how you are seen by others.
As the ability to improve communications evolves in social networking, HaloPSA want to help you keep ahead of your competitors. If you have an idea regarding how we can help improve this, we are always listening.
To find out about our other integrations available, visit our integration page.