ITIL ALIGNED PSA SOFTWARE
Incident Management Software
Incident management aims to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible and minimise the adverse effect on business operations, thus ensuring that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained.
100,000+ people, from 40+ countries, trust HaloPSA to deliver their PSA software:
Halo is what the future looks like.
The main drawcard for us was that Halo looks fresh. While a lot of other PSA’s on the market are old & clunky looking. Support has been excellent and extremely responsive, something that can’t be said for other competitors on the market.
Incident Management Ready PSA Software – out of the box.
HaloPSA has the capability to look after all of your different call types, and still follow the ITIL standard for Help Desks. This includes ITIL Incident Management, where everyday requests with a multitude of steps and actions need tracking.
HaloPSA has been developed in-line with the ITIL Best Practice Framework, and has been verified in Incident Management for IT Service Management (PSA).
The main aim of any service desk is to return the end-user to normal status, back how it was before that incident became an issue to tackle.
By organising your request types along the ITIL framework, you can show your customers that the standard you work towards is high, and above the industry norm.
• Nominate multiple request types as ITIL Incident Management requests, and remain compliant.
• Specify default values i.e. categories, priorities, SLAs, and mailboxes at the request type level before request created.
• Escalate incident request types to Problem request types at the click of a button, with intelligent linking.
• Track all activity on the incident request, from occurrence to closure, with granular reporting.
• Attach multiple incidents to a problem request, and update all incidents from the problem request in one click.
• Manually create incidents and attach to open problem tickets straight away through smart identification.
• Link web and e-mail submitted incidents to existing or new problem requests simply and efficiently.
• Report and record all root causes of incidents, for improved services, and to ensure they do not happen again.
• Share incident resolutions with your team and end-users through your Knowledge Base at the click of a button.
• Oversee incident activity against related assets, improve reliability of service and items for all concerned.
• Oversee activity against incidents and related tickets for easy management across multiple departments.
• Oversee all Incident Requests from one view, with any information selected to display straight from the ticket.
• Full traceability on all activity throughout ticket lifetime, so your actions are transparent for quality auditing purposes.
• Endless reporting capabilities available on all data captured, so whatever you need, it’s there when you need it.
Easily manage incidents and meet SLAs through HaloPSA’s ITIL-aligned incident management. Automation of workflows and centralising communications has never been easier.
HaloPSA allows powerful management of any issue, escalate and manage ongoing problems, investigate root causes of issues, and achieve in-depth resolution to standards far higher than the industry norm.
Track, plan, and execute organisational changes of any scale with HaloPSA’s outstanding change control capability. Ensure deadlines are met and practices remain standardised throughout your entire company.
Knowledge management is the process of capturing, developing, sharing, and effectively using organisational knowledge. It refers to a multi-disciplined approach to achieving organisational objectives by making the best use of knowledge.
Request fulfilment is the process responsible for managing the life cycle of all service requests from the users. It is the process for dealing with service requests, many of them are actually smaller, or low risk.
ITIL Service Catalogue Management aims to ensure that a service catalogue is produced and maintained, containing accurate information on all operational services and those being prepared to be run operationally.
Try HaloPSA now. Start your free trial today.
Demand more from your PSA.
The fast and simple way to manage your entire MSP business.
Extend HaloPSA with Apps
Connect HaloPSA with the tools you already use to have all your team’s work in one place.
There’s more to discover
Easy setup and everything as standard. Learn more about HaloPSA.
Try HaloPSA free for 30 days.
Immediate Access. No Credit Card Required.